Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Fake Fiance



I adore Melissa Joan Hart. I think she's just amazing, will always be 17 - 21 no matter how old she gets and reminds me of my two older sisters, so I'm partial to liking her.

So I was excited to hear there's another ABC Family movie she's made. Plus, Brian Joey Lawrence is in it - let's see if he's still a cutie.

However...I was a little disappointed at the plot when I saw the commercial real quick earlier today. Doesn't it remind you of that Christmas movie (Holiday in Handcuffs) she did with Mario Lopez? Which I loved mind you.

It's the time-old story of unlikely couple who have to be with each other, even if they don't want to, and then find themselves together in the end.

Oh wells...I love her, he still is handsome, cheesey love movie - I'M THERE!

No comments: