Sunday, October 17, 2010

No Way Dude!

Literally the day after I had my car accident at the beginning of the summer, I was going to take almost a two hour drive to be on set and maybe provide some wardrobe for a music video.

I was stoked and looking back, if it wasn't for that, I may still be only driving my car back and forth to the corner store - OK, maybe to work, but that's pushing it.

Anyways...

Unfortunately, my clothing wasn't a good fit in the options pool, but I kinda had that feeling going in. HOWEVER! I caught wind of the video being released and got all gigglely!

Wait for it...at 2:20-ish, the girl bouncing around her room is wearing my tiger & mesh leotard and mini lace tutu. WOOHOO!!!

The director did such a great job with this video - I remember hearing the treatment and being like 'huh?' This came out so cute! Plus, if you look real close in the wizard/Harry Potter vingette, my one model, Megan, is an extra.

I am so loving the concept and how it played out, plus it's a damn catchy, cute song.

band: We Are the In Crowd
song: "Both Sides of the Story"
director: Jesse Burton

No comments: