Sunday, July 4, 2010

This is How I Holiday...

I sew and work around the house. Today is the 4th of July and while most people are out with friends or at family barbeques, or whatever...I love holidays because I usually never have to work and thus, I get to sew and feel totally stress free over it.

That said - the pressure is on for the upcoming fashion shows and quite an epic shoot at the end of the month. I can't say much about that shoot, but OMG, I'm DYING!!! It's going to be so cool.

So, today, our cat - Miss Kitty - killed/found her first mouse. When my mom spotted it, she had no idea what she was picking up (with a paper towel) and I instantly saw the head, legs, tail and said it was a mouse and my mom almost dropped it - she freaked. Kinda funny

Bought my car and getting everything finalized Monday/Tuesday. Not too stoked on it, still REALLY want the Charger, but I guess I'll live. I just keep reminding myself of all the money I'm saving. hmph.

Here's some images I don't think I posted here.

model - OriJnel
photo - DragonInk Photography





No comments: