Monday, May 25, 2009

A New Week!

Ok wow! Some good, some not so good and some sighs of relief.

To be honest - we all go through bad moments and have to witness people we love go through really really tough times, but when it happens to you, you feel like the only person who has ever had to deal with it.

But we realize we're not alone and that all we can do is be there for those we love and offer support and company in their dark times.

Sometimes it's a long road ahead that you're scared to death to have to deal with and watch unfold.

Then you're out of a moment and things are slowly getting back to normal.

And then as if to distract you, a really great opportunity hits and you think - how can I possible be happy about it and ask those around me to feel the same when you know there's bigger things going on?

I'll have the exciting part hopefully to talk about by the end of this week. Just send positive thoughts to people around me and say a prayer that I don't loose my mind with the on coming heat of summer.

No comments: