Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm Such a Girl!

So I was off to one of the many jobs I have and realized a certain individual would be there today.

I had been all ready to go and once I had this realization...RAN into my room and tore apart my closet for something cute to wear.

I wound up with just jeans a tshirt, lightly low cut, and called it a day.

I have to dress nice, casual and not how I would to a concert or anything like that. But I my closet sucks! I have no work clothes and NO time to make stuff for work. UGH! What to do?

Maybe I'll take a ride to the mall next week and investigate.

Turned out I missed him walking in and then when I did get to talk to him, it was the most retarded converstaion about details of the evening. He kept a nice smile throughout it though.

Ever have a day like that?

No comments: