Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cupcakes EVERYWHERE!


CUPCAKES! Who doesn't love cupcakes? I hadn't made them in awhile and still haven't, so it's not like there were cupcakes scattered all about the house. But it was kind of funny how I overdosed on cupcakes yesterday.


I was in NYC Tuesday and just had to stop after dinner at Baby Cakes Bakery and I bought two cupcakes and brownies. I was a madwoman! I hadn't been to Baby Cakes in like 2 1/2 years - I kid you not. They are the best cupcakes in the City, vegan or not. And do I even have to mention that their icing is amazing? They have shots of the icing for sale at the bakery.

I ate the vanialla cupcake the next day at work and was upset because it wasn't hat perfect light, fluffy cupcake I'm use to when you eat right after buying, haha. But still super yummy. I get home and you know what's on the table...


Yep, cupcakes from Crumbs Bakery. Obviously not those above, but weird flavors I hadn't tried before. I took a bit of the one that I thought was cookie dough, but was this weird, I guess it was biscotti. Who knows. Wasn't too fun. Then today I had the other Baby Cakes cupcake I bought - red velvet. I'm going to NYC tomorrow and I think I might have to make another Baby Cakes visit...I'm obsessed!

No comments: