Thursday, April 29, 2010

MEGA UPDATE!

No photos, no reviews, no sob stories...

Just CRAZINESS!

-My work is going to be seen in some really cool places!

-My clothing gets to travel all across this country...I loves me models & photographers!

-Getting ready to post some new items for sale, I have no room for new pieces

-Concert season has begun! This week has been and will become the most shows I've seen in a week

-Plus, I got a photo pass for Courtney Love (I'm kind of refusing to say Hole). She looked good, but my photos came out horrible, haha, but it was fun

-I have new photos to post! Not yet, I'm lazy right now

RAWR!

Oh, and my Jared Leto interview I did for The Aquarian...it's one of their MYSPACE BLOGS, nevermind it was on their website newsfeed. OMG! Their publicy people must have liked it :)

No comments: