Wednesday, November 17, 2010

OMG OMG OMG! DIES...

OK, so I'm weird and haven't posted anything on this or yea. But let it be known Raquel Reed is my favorite alternative model and I would die to work with her.

Well guess what if you didn't know - that statement up there is so past tense. Because I finally did get the chance to work with her and I'm still so stoked about it.

My photographer, Barrie Blau was shooting with Raquel for a feature in Alt Noir Magazine and by luck, I was asked to bring some wardrobe.

We ended up shooting a couple looks - Barrie is an amazing photographer and Raquel is always perfection, so hello. It was magic and I was just on set, standing around like a dork because designers on set are either 1. Diva bitches who try to take total control or 2. Silent stalkers ready to help if you call them over.

I was the second (well that better be how I was).

I'll post pictures later - check my Facebook for them all!

But here's an even bigger treat...Raquel shot a video with Jeffree Star (who I adore) and it was filmed by this sick as hell artist Worm Carnevale. Seriously, those three together...it's like the holy trinity or something.

Oh yea, why am I bringing this up? Guess who made the dress Raquel is in? Yea, that would be me. DUDE!

No comments: