Sunday, November 28, 2010

AP Tour 2010 Fall




AP Tour at Starland Ballroom!
November 26, 2010

Good show, good music, just goodness.

Polar Bear Club - Just another band I've heard so many good things about, but never checked out. They do live up to the hype and was completely into their set.

Emarosa - We all know my Emarosa/Jonny Craig's voice obsession, so they do no wrong. Except playing only like 5 songs! What the hell? They did play the last song off the new album and of course "Set It Off Like Napalm," but I'm still mad at whoever gave them a short amount of time to play.

August Burns Red - I saw these guys ages ago and remembered they were good. But dude. This confirmed their live performances are great. Band members working the stage, a frontman who connected so well with the crowd and then stellar guitarwork. But the strobe lights gave my sister and I headaches.

So we left before Bring Me the Horizon, though we weren't going to stay anyways, but I heard the crowd went bananas for these guys.

Good job AP Tour organizers - I thought the line-up was pretty damn nice.


If you're bored, check out my interview with JB of August Burns Red HERE

No comments: