Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hearts and Kisses Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! I'm usually not one for this holiday, but I can't help but be drawn in by all the pinks, reds, fluffy kittens, hearts and girlie girl fuzzy feelings filling my heart (basically I got a lot of candy and my hair is finally fading into a beautiful pink).

Here's a couple images fitting for today and capture the mood and direction I'm being drawn to in my designs. I'm also working on a concept for my collections, but I need to fully flesh it out before making any type of announcement. In short, it's my two personalities that want to wear the same thing, but in drastically different ways. This spring, I'll have two girls to introduce to you.

I had cupcakes last night from Babycakes in NYC, found tons of candy on my kitchen table from my mom for me, hung out with adorable cats last night and of course our little fluffy monster of doom and later I'll be doing an interview, which I'm considering my Valentine's Day date. haha! I've never had a date on Valentine's Day, so I'm considering a 20 minute phone interview a good enough date.


Don't forget! One of my dresses is on the cover of the Sweethearts Issue of Bella Morte Magazine!

No comments: