Friday, December 30, 2011

Cheg Diaries - Cup #something

I'm sitting here trying to finish up a show review and I'm drinking a homemade eggnog chai. Haven't had one in awhile. Switched to those caramel brulee lattes.

I haven't been updating like I had hoped. December turned into the month from crazy hell! From preparing for the Philly Punk Rock Flea Market to interviewing the bassist of one of my favorite bands to getting an early Christmas present of a photo pass for another band I die for...And now we're ending the month and year with deadmau5 performing on New Year's Eve.

The Punk Rock Flea Market was an interesting time. Once we got setup and rolling, the time went by fast, which was surprising. But was a learning experience and now all I can say is look out for other events I'll be vending at. I do everything backwards, so we're talking big events.

I had hoped a lot more images were going to be coming my way, but waiting on submissions and edits...it's an annoying process sometimes! But I'm stoked to be doing my first shoot of the year next week with Creepshow Photography! She is also the first photographer I've ever shot with too! Annnddd....I have a video to show off from Keep Me From Dreaming directed by Jesse Fox and you can find my clothing scattered about. YAY!

So until then...Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments: