Monday, December 5, 2011

Cheg Diaries - Cup #7

Ok, so it's the bag my cranberry bliss bar came in, but I accidentally threw out my cup.

I had been helping out at a nearby theater for two days and I got an eggnog chai to keep me going. Turned out, the barista put a shot of espresso in it. They sometimes do by accident and it wasn't bad, but I was kind of upset. Plus I think the extra caffeine caused me to crash real bad later that night and then feel sick. I was supossed to go out, but instead passed out at home.

It's been fun seeing the behind the scenes inner workings of what goes on for a theater performance. They're doing A Christmas Carol, so the costumes are awesome. The women's skirts and corset tops are heavey as all hell. I want to play dress up, but alas, I would probably be too big even if I could.

Getting ready for the Philly Punk Rock Flea Market. Will post a blog later. Come out and say hi!

No comments: