Monday, November 28, 2011

Cheg Diaries - Cup #6

Thanksgiving weekend was a complete rollercoaster! Thanksgiving itself was really nice with family and great food. But the other days...bummer mood.

I ran out of chai at home, so I had to stop and pick up a cup today, I was dying of sleepiness. Also confirmed tshirt designs and will post images when they are done. I'm really feeling the second batch being made.

Waiting is so hard! There are so many photos, magazines and even a video to come.

December is almost here and there are so many concerts I'm going to. Plus, New Year's Eve is going to be bananas!

OH! I also got my Youtube channel going. Check out the playlist of songs that I felt compliment the collection and I have my first interview ever up there!

Youtube Channell

No comments: