Saturday, November 26, 2011

Cheg Diaries - Cup #5




WOW! I've been a slacker. I haven't been buying coffee like I thought I would be. Blame it on building me line and never having money for $5 chais. Doesn't matter...I have a secret weapon for getting my fix. It's called make your own!

This is a homemade eggnog chai in a groovy zebra tumbler (which my lovely friend and assistant Connie got me for my birthday)

There's been so much going on and I have to wait to get back images and and there seems that in February you will have to look out for my design on the cover of an alternative Indie magazine.

I'm also getting things ready for an Etsy shop update. All this week I'll be posting stuff at holiday sale prices. Then on December 11th, I'll be selling at the Philly Punk Rock Flea Market. It's the first time I'll be a vendor, so come say hi!

Been hanging with awesome friends old & new, listening to great music, been back in the swing of interviewing bands and sewing my life away. Does anyone else get bummed out during the holiday seasons? I always find myself reflecting on the past, present and future and it can put me in such a bad state of mind. Beauty comes from misery and we know this because it's always better tomorrow.

No comments: