Friday, November 4, 2011

The Cheg Diaries...Intro

WOW! OK, so I am back. Please check out my Tumblr or Facebook page for so many awesome updates

www.SibylVainClothing.tumblr.com

www.Facebook.com/Sibyl.Vain


But what's with this title? With the holiday season approaching, Starbucks has their Eggnog back in stock! So happy! And you mark the cup 'Cheg' for this drink.

My one friend/co-worker turned me on to drinking eggnog chais - it's like a spice cookie. But having worked for this company for over 2 years, I had become very particular about how it was to be made. (btw, I was fired for my pink hair when new management stepped in. Bastards)

So I forsee ordering many of these to come and decided to do a 'Cheg Diary.' So whenever I buy one, I'll photo it and write a little about ordering it and thoughts of the day.

OK, so now I have two entries to write up. Hope y'all don't think I'm crazy.

No comments: