Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bayonet and Shoots

haha...see what I did there with the title?

anyways...I have some pictures to post from two shoots I got images of and Oh. My. Goodness. They are all amazing. The one set, I'm going to do a post tomorrow with those images, but for now - let's talk about my first music experience of the new year and I'll leave you with one sneak peek at another shoot we did last week.

So tonight, I stuck around to see the set from BAYONET on the NJ stop of SET YOUR GOALS' tour. Who are they? Basically the singer of SENSES FAIL, people from the now disfunct THE BANNER and other dudes.

Let's remind the reader of my love and slight obsession with SENSES FAIL and their singer.

That said, I had to stick around and see what was to come of this, as the songs on their myspace didn't grab me - http://www.myspace.com/bayonetdoesntcare

So! I must say, it's basically SENSES FAIL wihtout the little 'metal shredding' flourishes and Buddy whining about this and that - well at least it's not clear in the vocals.

I liked it. Few moments of catchier melodies, back then to some 'harder' drums and such and non-nasally vocals, which you got to love.

Check it out if you haven't. I'm excited for what's to come as I've kinda given up that any new material from Senses Fail will live up to what I remember of them.

(After I went home b/c snow sucks and I wasn't going to drive in what's accumulating outside)

That said, here's a shot from the Creepshow shoot we did last week. Rock and Roll!

No comments: