Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Broken Inside Music Video

Yay! Finally! Kimberly Korn's music video for her single, "Broken Inside," got uploaded to Youtube.

The video had been done...back in September I think it was and I've been so anxious to see! I missed out on the release party a couple weeks ago, so I was even more in the dark than all the other talented people involved with the making of the video.

Take a look! It's so fun! It was also like a reunion because Kimberly and the other designer on set, Alina Butnaru, and I were all involved in the Sugar n' Spikes Runway & Music event over the summer. Fun times.

My pieces are...the white shrug, pink tutu on Kimberly. All the black & red outfits for the female dancers in the end scenes outside.

Watch the end free-style dance scenes. The dancers are super talented and were still able to pull out those moves after two long ass days of shooting.

No comments: