Sunday, August 12, 2012

Westville...Return to Food

I have been slacking on this! I've been going out for dinner almost every day this past week, but haven't been left feeling too well after. So it's home cooking for the next few days, limited alcohol and lots more juice and smoothies for me!


The one restaurant I cannot wait to try again when my stomach isn't acting up is the WESTVILLE RESTAURANT. I had gone to their EAST location, which is right on Avenue A and 11th Street and next to the Hi-Fi bar, which I still haven't gone to yet.

Their standard menu had some really great sounding items - even the salads, though pretty simple, sounded amazing. It's a vegetarian friendly place, but there are a few meat options and lots of seafood. Each of us ordered off the Specials Menu and now I discover they list the specials beforehand online.

I ordered a plate of sides and couldn't finish them all - so I also had a wonderful lunch today. We also ended the night by ordering two bottles of wine at TERROIR WINE BAR and one we all fell in love with - Hermann J. Wiemer Riesling. Luckily my one sister lives by the Finger Lakes in NY and I'll be getting more of this wine next week!

I have a few photoshoots coming up by the end of this month. But for now, there's two magazines out through the end of this month. Allison Mindy Roth is a featured model wearing Sibyl Vain in SUGAR HEART MAGAZINE, which you can get on Mag Cloud. And then the winner of the Sugar & Spikes Beauty Pageant is wearing a Sibyl Vain bow bikini in the August issue of URBAN INK MAGAZINE and...the spread was shot by Steve Prue!!!! OMG!!!

No comments: