Monday, August 13, 2012

OMG. Inglot.

If you're looking for a REAL make-up blog with TONS of reviews and just awesomeness...check out: Confession of a Cosmeholic
And if anyone knows make-up, it's this lovely lady.

But if you're just looking to hear my random make-up buys, read below.

INGLOT. How did I not know this brand was awesome? I thought their products were expensive, but not at all. When I went, the circle eyeshadows were 40% off, so it was like $8 each, which is a steal.



But I bought lip stuff and am IN LOVE with the lipstick. The Red #229 is exactly what I've been looking for - classic red, with a shine and a pink/purple undertone. The fragrance is wonderful too. Same for my second buy, AMC Lipgloss #543. This is THE COOLEST thing ever. It's holographic. Yes, I know. I can't wait to use it on top of a lipstick and it gives your lips such a shine. I imagine this works at a photoshoot like insanity.

Here are better images:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just saw this post! Thank you for the shout out! <3
I have heard lots of great things about Inglot, but still haven't gotten anything from them, after seeing your post, however, that is going to change! That red lipstick is so beautiful!
=]