Sunday, June 23, 2013

Bday Blog #4



TOMORROW! Be sure to watch Cake Boss which will feature a fashion how hosted by Mika Kenyah of Sugar & Spikes Casting and the amazing Kitty 'The Tattooed Artist' showing Sibyl Vain Clothing on my favorite models!

Yesterday was just me focusing on making things for the Urban Tattoo Convention this coming Saturday. I also got my air conditioner installed and I am a happy bunny!

My assistant Connie also helped update the fanpage A LOT so we're halfway to getting all photos from the website also on the Facebook, but it feels like it never ends.

For a well deserved dinner break, we headed to Taco Truck in Hoboken and I ordered WAY too much, but what a delicious lunch I had today. I am now in love with that place - fried avocado tacos? Yes please!

I needed flowers for my place and drove the store owner a little crazy asking prices because hey, I'm poor and can't afford a $16 bouquet. So I got a lovely spring bouquet, but now I have to pay twice next time I buy flowers. And ironically, the store is right next to Carlo's Bakery (Cake Boss) and tomorrow, hopefully I'll have some air time on the show!

No comments: