Thursday, December 6, 2012

December Latte Diaries #1

I have been an eggnog chai fiend! Last week, I was the costumer for this amazing off-Broadway production of the Identity Theater Company, 'The Boys Next Door,' which ran at The Drilling Company Theater in NYC. It was SO much fun and the actors involved are just absolutely amazing. So amazing that the play is extended for four more shows December 12th - 15th!


There's been a lot going on and I'm trying to regroup and rebrand. On the non-fashion side of my life, November felt like it killed my social life and I just couldn't win. I read there was a Mercury retrograde last month and like to blame my frustrations on that. I'm looking forward to the holiday season and New Year to bring me back closer with friends and family.


A new restaurant I got to try was DBGB Kitchen & Bar down in the Bowery. I got this amazing omelette and hash browns and a French bellini. SO good. My friend and I are planning to go back. Their entire menu looks amazing, but I just want all the brunch items.

I'm trying to get new clothing pieces made and I've been working on a project for a music video, which I'm so stoked on what's been made so far. But I can't reveal just yet! Still have photos to post on here - but there are photoshoot images on my Facebook, so check it out.

And finally...don't forget - Sunday, December 9th, 10am - 5pm in Philadelphia. Check out www.r5productions.com for more info. I'll be selling things super cheap. Come say hi!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like you have been having quite a bit of fun, and copious amounts of caffeine. I look forward to seeing your new designs!

trendy clothes said...

Please make much more blogs and awaiting to see your further blogs.....