Saturday, June 18, 2011

EVENTS!

I'm happy to announce my first vending event!

Upstate New York Metal & Hardcore Festival

I'll have t-shirts (which haven't been shown to the world yet), new samples I've been working on and sale items! I wish I could be bringing more, but due to the recent problems I've had with my spine...as a designer whose clothing is currently all handmade, I was unable to sew for the past month.

But that doesn't mean we're not going to have a good time at this event.
July 8 - 10th
Saratoga Springs at Lee's Park
Pricing was $30 last time I checked and is for the whole weekend and includes free camping for the weekend.




And then if you haven't heard...

Reflections 2011!!!

Scheduled for September 17, 2011
www.ReflectionsProject.com

It's going to be bananas - I'll be posting updates as I hear anything and I'll be posting preview of the items I'm bringing along to the festival mentioned above. Get ready.

No comments: