Monday, July 6, 2009

Taking Back Sunday, Anberlin & Envy on the Coast - show review

OK! I saw this show back June 20th. I had hoped these images would go on Shut Up Magazine, but technology hates me and I couldn't upload them.

So I'm putting them here! yay!

Taking Back Sunday & Anberlin live shots from Electric Factory in Philadelphia, PA, June 20th.

Show was AMAZING!!!
Read the full recap on ShutUpMagazine.com

Missed most of Envy On The Coast, but the singers came out and sang on the last two TBS songs. EOTC = Really good stuff

Anberlin surprised me. They are really great. First time seeing them, definately not the last.

TBS is my favorite, never have a bad time with them. Plus I got mad close to Matt Rubano. I heart him! I've only met Adam & Fred (well, when he was in it) before, so yay Matt!

I'm not a photographer. But not too bad in my opinion.






No comments: