Sunday, May 29, 2011

So What Happened?

I had planned on doing regular blogging, I had planned on making new items every week, I had planned on going out to different events...I had planned on A LOT of stuff.

But thus is the story of my life and yes, I'm complaining a bit and it's nothing super life-threatening severe, but you would be in the same situation I'm in if it happened to you.

There was A HUGE shake-up at my day job early this month. It went as far as me realizing I might not have that job any longer.

The stress from things finally all hit me at once and Monday last week, on my way to work, realized I couldn't walk upright all that easy. I know I'm not the only one with back problems, but when your back and back muscles are so out of alignment and you can't walk straight, can't get comfortable and can only shuffle around like Yetta from The Nanny, you think you're the only one.

I haven't been able to sew or do much of anything else (there went my Memorial Day weekend plans), so things have been on hold.

I'm still planning things and will update, but felt like marking this point in my life with a silly blog entry. And thanks to the holiday weekend, I have to wait till Tuesday to see a chiropractor...UGH!

No comments: