Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I am SO mad right now

Blogger can suck it, yet I'm still writing here.

I wanted to take all my old posts and move it to this name. So I went to the help section and got two ways of doing it - making the old and new blogs teams members or by exporting and importing the files.

Turned out the 'export' button that was to be there, wasn't. So I tried the team membership thing.

Well, I did what they said and before I could click OK to let them delete the old blog, the stupid thing blinked off and deleted it anyways. I don't know how to get it back.

So, I start a new and this will include all music reviews, show reviews and now all the going ons with my fashion label, Sibyl Vain Clothing.

UGH! I'm just upset b/c all the blogs I had about shows that I wrote about that were never reviewed for the one magazine or even that I wrote down somewhere, are gone forever. Sad, I know

No comments: